Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blah....

So I'm kind of in a blah-like mood well I'm texting a friend but he's really like JUST A FRIEND so that's not much fun. So I was talking to a new found friend on the all but trusting myyearbook and he had a great idea like when u wanna "be alone" with a boy and ur at school. Hmmm where do u go and not get caught?? Answer: AUDITORIUM check it like for realz this is the real deal I'm shocked I didnt think of it and it turns out he even was able to recieve a BJ in there and no one heard anything like omg that wud be the perfect place to do anything alone with a boy when ur at school and u just well u need to be alone like forget that smelly old germy infected bathroom go to ur local school auditorium unless ur school is lame and doesnt include one xD. anyways I was bored so I just wanted to make a post and I guess that's all for now......                    ♥Cassidy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment