Friday, July 23, 2010

HATE THIS

Ughhh so It's 8:59 in the morning on Friday July 23rd or as I like to call it a day I dont wanna live. Mom's getting married to this guy she's been dating for like 4 yrs...I just think it's dumb. I dont want her to. She's my mom not his wife and after today Everything changes. It sucks me and my mom we have such a bond no one cud ever break it...well at least before. Now Gregg is entering and not just as like her bf but as like someone who I'm gonna have to deal with for the rest of my life. God I'm screaming so much on the inside it sucks that I cant stop this. I don't want it to happen. I don't care if she wants it I dont and I feel like her doing it with me being ok with it is incredibly selfish. Lately I've been feeling like low like low enuff to maybe just end it all and who knows maybe this is just the thing to do it. Ughh I just dont want her to do it and she's gonna + shes gonna make me stand up for her as she ELOPES because she's also too chicken to tell our family. Gregg keeps saying they want it be a surprise but to me they're just being cowards and I'm so incredibly mad at them both but mostly mom. Like seriusly what gives her the right to do this I dont want her to and Idk if I can seriusly take it. This might be just what is needed for me to ........ I've tried talking to her about how much I hate this but she just wont listen and she "loves" him w.e idc I dont and idk this is just dumb and for real idk if i can deal with this. Guess that's it I'll keep this updated
                ♥Cassidy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment