Monday, June 13, 2011

Its Coming

Kudos to me for almost wrecking myself! Yah my fasting lasted like maybe 12 hours but then Zach told me that it can make me sick not to eat so I fixed Doritos and have been eating since. :) Even though I've been eating regularly my stomache it in knots as Zach's going away day creeps closer every day and its sad yesterday it was 13 days and today it is 12 :(. I'm going to miss him so much and this cold of his has come at the worst time I wanted to spend every second of time with him before he boards his plane but right now I'll be lucky if I get to see him 10 days out of the 12. One of those 10 days if that's right is VERY SPECIAL. Its Zach's BDAY!! :) Hes turning 18! I'm taking him out to dinner and then when we get home he gets to sit on the loveseat and be blown away :). I'm getting him a GREAT present and it came to me this morning after saying I'd prolly get him a useless and whatever else I said this morning haha it was 7 in the morning and give me a hell yah if ur tired that early in the morning also. I know I was though shoot my lazy ass stayed in till 11:45 then I woke up and started planning his present right away. :) I think he's going to love it :) Almost as much as I love him but not quite as much xD. He's the perfect guy for me I can see us together all the way up to the rocking on the rocking swing set at night as old farts :). Not everything can be perfect though there has to be some spats right? Well yesterday we didn't really have one but there was a bit of a distance between us at his Grandmother's house in Logan I went to the backyard as soon as he started John Deere mowing if you know what I mean if not go to Google and look it up I ain't here to explain stuff to you. I'm here to talk about me. I liked it in the backyard just feeling the wind whip my hair because a part of me thought he was trying to not be around me which I did find out later that it wasn't me he was trying to avoid. Phew! But I do admit I liked the wind blowing on my face and just letting me think. I called mom and shes an idiot she told me to go out where he was and take the mower. Yahhhh she's not the brightest crayon in the 64 pack but hey neither am I. Mostly all my friends have asked if I'm hiding my natural blonde hair somewhere. :/ I can't help but be dumb sometimes though because I just am that way. Sometimes I wonder if I'm special ed and if the teachers just don't put me in it because I have a little potential to be smart. Idk though who knows really besides the teachers who make the decisions. After she told me to do that though I said never mind and just hung up I didn't need her smartness. I did get along with someone better in Logan tho actually 2 people :). I felt dumb for coming tho after I saw how much pain Zach put him himself through. It was so bad he didn't even wanna talk the car ride home. I thought that was it and it was done there was gonna be just sadness in the night but then something spectacular happened I offered him the medicine I'd promised him. When I brought it out to him there was a light in his eyes and he said thank you Babydoll =) that stayed with me all of last night. It made me see why I really love him because through all that pain he still managed to find a smile and his warm soothing voice for ME :) I'm so in love with him and I really do wish him the best recovery possible because I know he's in a lot of pain but thats why he's my man he can always fight through and come back 100% maybe even just before his trip but as long as he feels better I will be a happy happy camper. =D. With him gone though I do have a few things changing for me on TV Pretty Little Liars (Have you seen it? Go see it! Forget that Jersey Shore,,,,watch PLL its better !!! ) returns this Tuesday!,, Also the day I get paid!! Oh yahhhhh mulahhhhh :p. Gonna be awesome this time it is spent on everyone besides me itll be soooo funnnnn !!!! :)  Guess that's all for now treasure your loved ones close and remember watch PLL Tuesdays on ABC Family with me This summer :)...                                                                                                                             ♥Cassidy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment