Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Something New

        Well its June 8th, and today marks the first day of my no more eating. I like food don't get me wrong but my boyfriend told me that I eat a lot so in order to prove him wrong I'm going to not eat again then he will have to see that I don't eat a lot. Of course I have to keep this hidden because he told me that if I did this he would in fact break up with me and I don't want that so he's not going to be in on this plan. It's kind of scary but hey maybe I'll even like it. It'll not only be scary but tough too. See my mom makes dinner every night and I love her for it but I'm probably going to have to send what she gives me down the toilet. It's nothing personal with her I just want to prove him wrong. I love my boyfriend so much he's like my everything  but he wants to go and leave me here while he goes to North Carolina as he's homesick. I feel bad for him but I feel like the time he spends out there is subtracted away from our time. He's scheduled to leave on the day after his birthday or a few days after. I'm going to miss him sooooo much but he said he's going to bring webcam and we can chat over that and he will text me so I believe it will be ok :). I'll just miss him a lot. He has a free flight voucher and that's how he will get there I just hope he doesn't adore it so much he doesn't want to leave. He has to come back though because he promised. He's good at not breaking promises but he has started lying to me 2x now idk why. I mustve done something wrong though. I hope he stops it really hurts me but at least now ik how he felt when I lied to him. :/ I just miss the way we were when we first started no controlling no lying just being us trying to impress each other. U cant stay in honeymoon mode forever though... :/ It just sucks for me that it can't because now it gets for real and that for us could mean a month apart not even in the same zip code :/ Oh well thats all for now I'm gonna go drink some water cuz I'm feeling hungry...                                                                                                    ♥Cassidy♥

2 comments:

  1. this is the boyfriend i never said u eat to much! u said i said that but i didnt and even though im sick now it dont matter ur not eating im not eating its as simple as that happy fasting! and i am coming back i have the ticket home bought

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never said you said I eat too much I said a lot zach and ik you bought ur ticket u sent me the itinerary

    ReplyDelete