Monday, June 13, 2011

GREAT DAY!! :)

So its 7:08 and Zach was here an hour ago isnt that awesome? He spent even just a few hours with me today. He said he's going to be doing that everyday just a little for any time we can get while he's sick until he feels better :). I cant wait till he feels better we had a great time and got everything and anything we had on the inside out in the open. :)He told me everything that went wrong for him in Logan and we apologized and we're all better. He is probably sleeping now. I talked to him around 5/6 and he sounded a lot better but I could be wrong it was on the phone so I'm not sure. But I have big hopes that he's getting better :). I'll love it when he gets better because that will bring our kisses back. When I was watching One Life to Live a few minutes ago I saw this really happy couple kiss and it reminded me how great our kisses are :). When we kiss I feel like I get lifted right off the ground and I'm just floating in a sea of happiness and I love it. That's one thing I'm missing because he's sick but I do respect him as he doesn't want to get me sick and that's why he wont let me kiss him :). He's so perfect for me and everyday I just feel us grow closer even if we have spats when we makeup we take like 5 steps forward :). I have the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for at least I know he's perfect for me. 
                                                                                                     ♥Cassidy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment