Saturday, August 14, 2010

What You Mean to Me

Lol damn this song is stuck in my head from Disney Channel's Starstruck. It's played when Sterling Knight goes back to Minnesota after realizing he was being a jerk instead of just trying to protect the girl from the paparazzi he goes through every day after a little encouragement from his best friend Stubby. In the song he says "I know I let you down but I'm never gonna make that mistake again" and "I thought I was protecting you from everything that I go through but I know that we got lost along the way" It's a great moment song between them too and then in my opinion she should've taken him back with seeing that but instead she confronts him about thinking he could just go there and sing then get her back. But no they then had a big dramatic thing where he declared himself being crazy about her and then the end,  no kiss just the end he gives her these sunglasses from earlier in the movie and they dance, the end. I'm usually no critic but hey I'm pretty sure it could've gotten better than that ending. Anyways though, phenomenal song in my opinion anyone who's ever been hurt or wants to watch a movie about a guy turning a girl away and then having to earn her back at the end I deff recommend this movie. Ha I remember when I first watched it though. Idk I cant remember why but I was really not happy about sterling winning the girl over cause for real she was awesome at first she hated him, wanted nothing to do with him. And then BAM she fell into a whole day spent with him and she started to like him. I was like really why do they always have to live happily ever after she was doing so well denying him and not liking him and whatever, but I'm over that and I like watching it for that reason. It gives you hope that maybe there's a guy out there who can be like him and you could find someone to fall for even in the worst of situations lol.                                         ♥Cassidy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment