Monday, November 28, 2011

bebbbbbbbbso my best friend ashley has her phone off so i guess thats why she hasnt been texting me i was wonering why my phone isnt like going off nonstop like usual but ig now ik. so these girls from work mikalyla and michelle are starting to talk to me and its really weird but im always down for more friends so im rolin with it its just weird and makes me wonder what they want from me im not like them they drink like every night and unlike them i dont have a boyfriend. i could have a bf soon but like i said last night fingers crossed i dont know whats going to happen i just hope it happens. i seriusly doubt hes even thinking about it as much as i am im like obsessed with trying to figure out whats going to happen i just really wanna know like i said i want that crystal ball to look into the future and show how everything is going to turn out. the way it sounds is hes just living and not even worrying about when he gets back which is good unless it meanis im wasting my time thinking about it which is not wat im thinking at all just a little bit cuz i mean i could be he could think im a crazy person and be reading all my new blogs thinking wow its so stalkerish that she wont forget about me but on the other hand he could be thinking wow shes never gonna forget about me maybe i should give us another shot. idk i cant speculate it just sucks i wanna figure this out so bad its like a puzzle im stuck in the middle and i just cant find the piece that goes with the piece im holding right now ugrghhhh... :/ thanks for listening again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment