Friday, October 28, 2011

He Don't Love Me....It's Really Over

I wrote a poem about me and Zach I hope you like it...or not


He came from out of no where
I didn’t expect him to care
One night in November
of my facebook friends list he did become a member
He said hey
I said whats up and asked about his day
He told me it wasnt great
I somehow couldn’t see that he wanted to date
Days went by he didn’t log in
I figured it just happened again
Another boy who showed interest
just wanted to talk at best
But then one day I logged in and he claimed i saw you today
I thought about it and then had the nerve to say
You looked weird your not what I expected
I think he felt disrespected
Still when he got a phone he gave me his number
I saw it and pretended to slumber
Then one day I remember that day I decided to stop being a bitch
I texted him and he texted back we texted the whole night showing me i was being a witch
A few weeks later we went on a date
To the movies but we were late 
The movie was good we watched it all the way through
Kids did kick our chairs this is true
After the movie in the car we went to his spot
the windows steamed so the car mustve gotten hot
I was taken but I wanted him that whole night
but still I never put up a fight
It was like 2 days 
Till I changed my faithful ways
We got together in his car on Valentine’s
Man do I reget those times 
Those times when I had him he was mine and I let him go 
When I think about those times I’m at an all-time low
Anyways we made out and I found one dental flaw
He had to pick up his dad so I made up a lie that was raw
I couldn’t get over liking him and we still texted
even though over cheating on my ex i fretted
It only took one more hang with Zach
to figure out I needed to end my faithfulness lack
He broke up me in February soon after my birthday
I was devastated I didn’t know what to say
I sent Zach away and he went to Logan
The following Monday this lead to a trojan
Having sex with Zach the first time was rushed but I needed it 
We cuddled in his car in the next few hours and our candle of romance was now lit
It took him a week or so but he finally asked me
He asked me if his girlfriend I would be..
He really showed me what love is
Crazy to think it all started with a kiss
We had crazy times in my room
All it did was help our relationship bloom
He surprised me when he picked me up
Especially since I can only pick up my pup
But there were times he went away
He went to Logan every weekend as he may
We fought about this quite a few times
Still it never opened my eyes
Thats not all we fought about which caused us strife
There was also a lot about me and my prior life
It ripped at our relationship
It was really bad we started to tip
Somehow we stayed afloat
but I knew deep down he still wanted to find a safety boat
Months flew by we were happy as can be
A breakup in our future I did not see
It was a dumb test I gave him
But with it our light went dim
We solved it but the crack still remained
For both of us it still rained
In June it was decided he was going on vacation
A week after he’d been there it turned to a staycation
He called and ended it 
And that’s the end the candle of us is no longer lit

No comments:

Post a Comment